Shin Kazuho Chasen (Black Bamboo) & Imperial Matcha Kit – Tango Tanimura
This Imperial Kit features our highest Imperial Grade Organic Matcha powder. It’s also features hand crafted Chasen (bamboo whisk) and Chashaku (bamboo scoop) by Japanese Artisan Tango Tanimura.
The Chasen is made from rare and natural black bamboo. The Chashaku is a ‘Susudake’ type. It is made from bamboo that has been exposed over a fireplace or hearth in a traditional Japanese home to produce it’s unique colour and markings. This colouration process can take over one hundred years, and even hundreds of years. It is becoming more rare as these traditional homes become more scarce.
- Our Matcha is Certified Organic (USA & Japan)
- Grown in Uji, Kyoto on a 150+ year old multi-generational farm
- Radiation Free (our teas are regularly inspected for radiation)
- Packaged in small batches for maximum freshness
- Shipped direct from the source from Kyoto, Japan
*Please note: as bamboo is a natural product, colour & markings may differ slightly to the product pictured